- To implement the Cloud infrastructure with efficiency
- To gain advantage over competitors
- To expand your app or infrastructure over the Cloud
- To optimize your Cloud Infrastructure for best returns
- To reduce unwanted risks
Here are the 3 question we ask ourselves before choosing a strategy for Cloud:
- How will the cloud implementation benefit customers?
- Where and how we should implement the cloud infrastructure?
- How will the cloud strategy affect your app or service infrastructure?
The biggest mistake that organizations make while preparing a Cloud strategy is to jump right in. At Softobiz, we define business outcomes and establish governance & control as part of the strategy.
Based on the origination needs we chose different approaches to implement on the cloud – ranging from multi cloud and multiple private to multi-cloud and hybrid cloud. This helps us reduce the downtime during migration and has minimum effect on the business.
As multi-cloud strategy is in the trend, we choose it in most of the cases. Following are the reasons why:
- You have flexibility to operate your apps or service from any geographical reason
- Implementation cost is very low
- As each cloud come with unique features, you have a chance to access the unique capabilities of your cloud setup
- You can take advantage of latest technical upgrades, service offerings, and pricing models to future-proof your cloud strategy
"Very good understanding of the project, fast execution, well thought-through results. Highly recommended."